Program Educational Objectives
- To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the program.
- To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
- To provide vertical mobility to students admitted in such vocational courses.
- The certification levels will lead to Diploma/Advanced diploma/ B. Voc degree in Banking Finance Services and Insurance (BFSI) and will be offered by respective affiliating University/ Board of Technical Education.
- Students may be awarded level certificate/Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree.