Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology through its vision, mission and practices supports all the students in the best possible ways to grow as responsible professionals and citizens. This policy lays the directive outlines of focal area for student support.
- The institute shall place appropriate efforts and processes for timely counselling to the student issues.
- The institute shall also place efforts to categorize the specific students’ needs and support them through institutional initiatives.
- The institute shall provide the necessary academic support and facilities including ICT facilities to all the students for satisfactory progression.
- The institute constantly supports the students by providing variety of scholarships and free ships to the students across all the programs. The institute shall keep this support mechanism under constant review by adding new ways to support the students,
- The institute shall encourage the students to participate in various administrative, co- curricular and extracurricular activities to refine their leadership skills.
- The institute shall provide counselling to students for higher studies and support for trainings and placement across all the programs.
- The institute shall encourage and support the students to take part in various sports, cultural, and technical competitions held at local to national levels.
- The institute shall plan and place various capacity building activities to support the students in improving their professional and life skills and revise such programs time to time to keep their relevance with time.
- The institute shall create the facilities and encourage the students for innovations and startups.