STUDENT TRAINING & PLACEMENT POLICY
- The role of the Training and Placement Department is to facilitate and support students for training and placement related activities. Training and Placement department aims to provide 100% placement assistance to all interested students.
- The students who want to arrange their training on their own, they can do so, in communication with the department.
- In case, the students want support from the college for their training, they have to register themselves with departmental training coordinators.
- The data is collated and shared with the T&P office by the training in charge.
- The T&P office starts coordinating with the corporate from the month of March to understand their requirements.
- As soon as the requirements start coming in, the same is communicated to the students through the training coordinators, department wise.
- In case, the student wants to arrange his/her training on their own, he/she can do so, in communication with the department.
- The company, as per its process, evaluates the students and informs its final decision to T&P office.
- In The students join their respective organization for minimum of 45 and maximum of 60 days.
- Placement starts with the readiness of the students.
- As per placement policy, grooming sessions on technical skills, aptitude, reading, mental ability, GD skills are arranged for all the students, covered under TC Lab.
- All the students who are interested for placements have to register themselves by providing correct and accurate data. The data is cross verified by the academic department, at the department level and is submitted to the T & P office.
- Subsequently, the authentic data is shared with the corporate, as per their requirements.
- Once the companies start allotting the dates in mutual discussion with the T & P office, the same is communicated to the students through placement coordinators, department wise.
- Based on their eligibility criteria of visiting company, the students opt to appear in the selection process of each company.
- Once the schedule of the interview is announced, the students, opting to appear, are trained in respective departments.
- General process varies from company to company, it normally includes any/all of the following;-
- Online test
- Technical interview
- HR Interviews
- Once the student is placed in a company, he/she will not be eligible to sit in the next company, unless allowed by the placement cell. Keeping in mind, the package difference and any other criteria deemed fit for the student and institute.