In last few years PIET had developed itself as a preferred destination for campus recruitment. Companies are in constant need for skilled engineers. To resolve the problem of employability and reduce the ever growing need of trained manpower, recruiting companies have started expecting trained students right from their days at engineering college especially from the colleges associated with them.
We were also approached by lot many students from our associate institutes from Haryana, Delhi & UP to help them getting trained to crack the placement process. After many discussions & brain storming sessions with companies and students, we are able to work out the possibility to develop an industry ready program for students as per the demands of tech majors.
Major Objective of training program:
– In sync with selection process of majority of visiting companies
– Training as per demand of tech majors
– Conceptual clarity of basics
– Practical orientation to develop IT professionals
– Support students to get selected after proper training
Once trained, these students have a better chance to clear the interviews of companies and our focus is to ensure an employable fresher with special skills so that by the time these students graduate from college, they are ready to be on the job and ready to join the billion dollars IT industry.
The training starts from third semester itself and the students are almost ready by the time they are in seventh semester.
- This internship program is open to students from other colleges also.
- Allocation of seat is based on percentage of marks & application date.
- Eligibility criteria to apply is 60% or above marks in 10th & 10+2/Diploma.
- Open to students of B Tech-CSE, IT & ECE (2nd yr & 3rd yr) only.
- No eligibility criteria for digital marketing program (Open to MBAs also).
- Limited Seats in each program except mandatory program. So hurry up to register.
- Proper discipline is expected from students throughout the duration of training program. Any act of indiscipline by students leads to expulsion from training program.
- Students can register online or can visit personally to know more about the program or call 93552-13038.