PIET has a full-fledged integrated placement cell, which invite the leading brands of the corporate world to campus every year. Our campus placement process is designed to meet the needs of recruiters alongside providing students with the best opportunities to jumpstart their career.
Despite the uncertain global macroeconomic scenario, PIET continue to remain one of the most preferred destinations for campus hiring by top brand recruiters across diverse sectors. Though the job market this year is not as buoyant as the last year, yet PIET have been able to attract major corporate houses.
A quick responding placement team, best infrastructure facilities, with spacious auditoriums for placement presentations, multiple conference rooms for group discussions & excellent test & computer lab facilities is the backbone. In addition to the large talent pool of students to choose from our college we also ensures speedy & successful talent- hunt experience to the recruiting company from complete north India.
Placement cell looks after employment avenues in the emerging Industry at national & international levels. Students from other Vocational Institutes and Arts Colleges also try their luck and get selected through joint campus drive. Reputed companies like Amazon, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Cognizant, Syntel, Accenture, IBM, HCL, Sasken, CSC, etc., have conducted campus interviews and recruited students through the Consortium.
- More than 120 corporate houses have recruited Students from PIET
- Students working with companies like Facebook, Amazon
- Adjudged as Preferred Placement Partner by Corporate Houses for 2019
- Adjudged as Preferred Placement Partner by Corporate Houses for 2018
- Awarded for Best Placements in the Region for 2015
- Awarded for Best Placements in the Region for 2014
- Awarded for Best Placements in the Region for 2013
- Student worked on NASA projects with Southwest Research Institute, USA
- All the three wings of Indian Defence Services recruited students from PIET campus
- Highest package goes as high as INR.54 lac p.a