Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology (PIET) was established by the Vidyapeeth Education Trust in response to the acute deficiency of higher education institutes in the State of Haryana. The founders had a clear vision to provide world-class education and research with a view to serve the cause of society admirably. For the achievement of this cherished goal, PIET has covered many milestones of success till today.
When we look at some of the best Engineering Institutes in National Capital Region, PIET stands out a clear leader. A multidisciplinary institute affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by AICTE, New Delhi provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes in Engineering and Management. PIET has consistently pushed the bar of excellence to garner a niche for itself amongst the top ten Engineering Institutes in Delhi/NCR, in the field of engineering education.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering strives hard to provide the budding engineers quality education & training and sharpen their core engineering skills by taking theoretical & practical measures in requisite quantum. The Department has attained many achievements in the last few years & has dedicated all its efforts to produce competent engineers.
The primary goal of the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering Research (NCETMER-2019) is to promote research and developmental activities in Mechanical Engineering. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around INDIA. The conference will be held on 23rd & 24th August 2019 to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Mechanical Engineering related areas, such as;
- Advances in Aero-Space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools
- Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation
- Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics
- Bio-Fuels and Fuel Cells
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials and Composite Materials
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Recent Advances in Industrial Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
|Sh. Hari Om Tayal||Sh. Suresh Tayal|
|Sh. Rakesh Tayal||Sh. Shubham Tayal|
|Prof. (Dr.) Shakti Kumar|
Prof. (Dr.) D.P.S Chauhan
Prof. (Dr.) Sunil Dhull, H.O.D, MED
Prof. Amit Dubey
|Prof. (Dr.) Pardeep Sharma, Department of Mechanical Engineering||Prof. Vishal Dabra, Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|Prof. (Dr.) Avadhesh Yadav, NIT, Kurukshetra||Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Khanduja, NIT, Kurukshetra|
|Prof. (Dr.) Dinesh Kumar, IIT Roorkee||Prof. (Dr.) Dheeraj Gupta, Thapar University, Patiala|
|Prof. (Dr.) Dixit Garg, NIT, Kurukshetra||Prof. (Dr.) Hari Singh, NIT, Kurukshetra|
|Prof. (Dr.) P. C. Tiwari, NIT, Kurukshetra||Prof. (Dr.) R. K. Garg, DCRUST, Murthal|
|Prof. (Dr.) R. K. Pandey, IIT Delhi||Prof. (Dr.) Sanjeev Kumar, PEC, Chandigarh|
|Prof. (Dr.) Satpal Sharma, GBU, Greater Noida||Prof. (Dr.) Sourav Mitra, IIT Kharagpur|
|Prof. Rajinder Kumar||Prof. Virender Upneja|
|Prof. Gourav Goyal||Prof.Gyander Ghangas|
|Prof. Sunil kadiyan||Prof. Naveen Vashisth|
|Prof. Amit Raman||Prof. Seeone Sharma|
|Prof. Abhishek Sharma||Prof. Sidharth Ghandhi|
|Prof. Sanjeev Sharma||Prof. Goutam Arora|
|Prof. Rambhool||Prof. Bhupender Singh|
|Prof. Deepak Gumber||Prof. Rahul Garg|
|Prof. Vikas kumar||Prof. Pardeep Kumar|
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite original research contributions based on the mentioned tracks for presentations from academia/industry and R & D establishments, Research scholars, students and consultants. The paper should be sends to email [email protected]. All papers should be submitted in the prescribed format. Selected & quality research papers will be published in various reputed journals.
Best paper awards will be given to the selected papers in respective themes.
OUR TECHNICAL PARTNERS
- Similarity index must not be more than 15% in a paper.
- Papers must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review anywhere else.
- NCETMER-2019–TPC will look for all ethical standards, however author will be responsible for any further plagiarism claims.
- After paper recommendation to Journal, submission must comply with journal ethical and publication policies.
- Kindly ensure to submit paper according to Journal’s Guidelines.
|Delegates||Early Bird Registration Fee (INR)||Late Bird Registration Fee (INR)|
|Research Scholar/Student (UG/PG)||1000/-||1250/-|
|Participant (Without Paper)||500/-||500/-|
- At least one author should register to present the accepted paper in the Conference.
- More than one author can present the paper by paying registration fee for paper with multiple author(s).
- Author(s) with multiple papers have to register separately for each paper.
- Registration Fee once Paid will not be refunded.
- Registration fee will include Conference Kit, Certificate, Lunch and High-Tea.
PAYMENT MODE AND BANK DETAILS
Online transaction can be made to Bank of India, Panipat Branch through Account No. 675320110000006 of Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology. IFSC Code is BKID0006751.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||5th July 2019|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||15th July 2019|
|Acceptance Notification||30th July 2019|
|Final Camera Ready Paper Submission||10th August 2019|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||25th July 2019|
|Late Registration Deadline||10th August 2019|
|Conference Dates||23rd – 24th August 2019|
CONTACT US AT
Email: [email protected]
Contact No.: +919996113015, +919306149664, +919416259010
HOW TO REACH US
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037 (88 KM)
Nearest National/Interstate Bus Terminal:
- Inter State Bus Terminal, Kashmiri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi (73 KM)
Nearest State Bus Terminal:
- Samalkha Bus Stand, NH 1, Panchwati Colony, Samalkha, Haryana 132101 (4 KM)
- Panipat Bus Stand, GT Road, Panipat, Haryana 132103 (23 KM)
- Sonepat Bus Stand, Near Devi Lala Chowk, Balmiki Basti, Sonipat, Haryana 131001 (32 KM)
Nearest Railway Station:
- Samalkha Railway Station, Shiv Colony, Krishna Colony, Samalkha, Haryana 132101 (5 KM)
- Panipat Railway Station, Model Town, Panipat, Haryana 132108 (21 KM)
- Sonipat Railway Station, Railway Station Road, Railway Quarters, Indira Colony, Sonipat, Haryana 131001 (33 KM)
- New Delhi Railway Station, Bhavbhuti Marg, Kamla Market, Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006 (78 KM)