The Institution is equipped with state-of-the-art ICT facilities to cater to the needs of students, faculty members, and other stakeholders. The Institute has more than 77 Wi-Fi devices to cover the entire campus. The computers used by students and staff are provided with the internet facility round the clock. The whole campus and hostels network is secured with the help of Netwall bandwidth and traffic management and pfSense firewalls, respectively. The institute has two internet lease lines of 100 Mbps and 10 Mbps provided by Airtel. All the classrooms of the Institute are equipped with the DLP projectors, CCTV cameras and computers with internet connectivity. Other hardware/software ICT facilities include:
- Smart Classrooms with Lecture Capture and Management System – Seventeen classrooms, distributed among all the departments, are exclusively facilitated with an automated lecture capturing system, which requires consistent internet bandwidth to upload the captured lectures on the cloud. Ours is the first engineering institution in Haryana with the facility provided by Impartus. The platform also enables students and professor for collaborative learning by sharing content. This facility is used by all the teachers.
- 3-D Projection System – This smart class is a digital initiative to transform the way teachers teach and students learn in the class. It is credited with improving the effectiveness & productivity of teachers, making abstract & challenging curriculum concepts enjoyable for students, enabling multi-sensory learning to improve students’ academic performance.
- Quiz Assessment Tool – This assessment tool allows teachers to collect on-the-spot formative assessment data without the need to have students use devices or paper and pencil. In order to engage the students in active learning, Plickers usage in the classroom found to be very beneficial. Students find it easy to use as it helps them answer the questions anonymously. It may also be mentioned that its incorporation has increased the students’ participation. Teachers get an opportunity to evaluate the students as to how well they understood the course content.
- Handwritten Answer sheets Assessment Tool –RealLearning is an AI-based technology to help teachers evaluate handwritten answer sheets and generate remarkable insights for students and the administration.
- M-Tutor –The B. Tech. first-year students and teachers use a mobile-based tool called M-Tutor, a digital tutorials package for higher education developed as per the university curriculum.
- Microsoft Teams –It is a software application through which a team can connect with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices in one space. Online lectures, guest lectures, seminars, quizzes, alumni talks etc are regularly conducted over this platform.
- Virtual Labs – This is an initiative of the ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, under the aegis of National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology. Institute has also been a centre for Virtual Labs.
- Spoken Tutorials –The institute has subscribed to the Spoken Tutorial Project supported by IIT Bombay for learning the open-source software.
- Online Learning Resources – The students also engage with NPTEL lectures, videos etc. They also study from the certifications offered by Swayam (ICT initiative of MHRD), Udemy etc.