8The institute provides hostel accommodation to students willing to stay within the campus. There are two boys’ hostels and a girls’ hostel to accommodate up to 250 and 100 students respectively. Hostel Superintendent/Counselors amicably interact with students to solve their problems on a regular basis. Necessary furniture such as bed, table, chair, cupboard, etc is provided for each student in every room. The hostel rooms are allotted on a “first come first served basis”. All the students including from the other countries live in the campus in a harmonious environment with a feeling of ‘home away from home’.
- Dining facilities in the mess.
- RO drinking water system.
- Hot water supply through geysers in winter.
- AC/Coolers in the summer.
- Laundry facility at nominal charges.
- Round the clock Wi-Fi / internet facilities.
- 24×7 guards and CCTV security system.
- 24 hour power back up.
- A food stall opens till midnight.