NAME OF EVENT: Guest Lecture – Front End Loading, A PM Tool
TOPIC: Session on Project Management Training
DATE O F EVENT: 30th Dec 2015
RESOURCE PERSON:Prof. Bob Mathur (Sr. Project Manager for Phillips 66 refinery (Exxon Refinery), USA.
No of Students: 50 (Diploma Mechanical Engineering)
VENUE: Ground Floor, E-Block, Seminar Hall, PIET
• Gain insight about business world.
• Gain awareness and better knowledge of the business and management principles.
• Develop team building and group cohesiveness.
• Helps to vigor their strengths and overcome their weakness.
• Up skilled to do new and different tasks (multi-task/ multi-talent) and keeps them motivated and fresh.
• Update about the recent market trends.
The session started with felicitation of Prof. Bob Mathur (Sr. Project Manager for Phillips 66 refinery (Exxon Refinery), USA. They laid emphasis on more interactive session for the students with company person in order to bridge the gap of practical learning and experience sharing. The series provides the requisite knowledge and skills for candidates to improve their business, management, personality and communication abilities. This series provides candidates with the tools necessary to take rational decisions, to conduct polished briefings and to communicate in all situations with clarity, confidence, poise and presence. Students were updated about the latest market trends, Upskilled to do new and different tasks (multi-task/ multi-talent) Gain awareness and better knowledge of the project development.