Program Educational Objectives
- Understand the basic concepts of manufacturing of textile material for apparel and technical applications.
- Select fibre materials for different kinds of textile and apparel manufacturing.
- Understand various technological systems of manufacturing of textile material and apply them for the development of new process and products.
- Empathize the different methods of testing for textile raw material, yarn, fabric and garment.
- Comprehend the need of yarns and fabric of customer and produce the appropriate textile material.
- Analyze the data regarding process control and quality requirements of textile and apparel materials.
- Understand the management responsibilities related to issues such as social, ethical, environmental and personnel aspects of the textile industry.