The Pharmacists will be able to:
- Pharmacy knowledge: Apply the knowledge of pharmacy to the solution of complex healthcare/ Pharmaceutical industry related problems.
- The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the pharmacy practice.
- Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on healthcare and pharmaceutical industry related activities with the pharmacist community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.