- Two days’ workshop on Robotics “Robotrix2.0” from 24th to 25th March 2021 for B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering and Diploma Mechanical Engineering students were successfully conducted by Robo Club, Department of Mechanical Engineering. In this workshop, 35 number of students enrolled. 28 of them were from B.Tech. and 7 of them were from diploma course. 34 number of students attended and fulfilled the requirements forgetting certificates. Objective of this workshop was to aware the students about the sensors and actuators used in robotics which is successfully achieved. (ROBOTRIX2.0 Report)
- 45 Students of Mechanical Engineering have visited AUTO-EXPO-2020 in Greater Noida on 12th February, 2020. This Auto Expo had been organized by ACMA, CII and SIAM. Mr. Gourve Goyal and Mr. Gautam Arora had accomoanied the students for this visit. (Industrial Visit to AUTO-EXPO 2020 Report)
- 25 students of Mechanical Engineering (4th & 6th Semesters) industrial visited NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Plant, NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Plant along with three faculty members Mr. Gyanender Ghangas, Mr. Abhishek Sharma and Mr. Deepak Gumber.
- Total 22 students of Chennai Institute of Technology and Panipat institute of Engineering & Technology visited the national Fertilizer limited, Panipat along with Dr Nidhi, Director Placement, Er. Sunil Dhull, HOD Mechanical and Mr Abhishek Sharma Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engg.
- On the 9th September 2016 (Friday), 40 students (batch 2014-2018) from department of Mechanical Engineering along with three Asst. Professor named Er. Anand Kumar, Er. Amit dubey, Er. Ajay singh visited BAJAJ auto plant, Pantnagar.