IEEE Student Chapter
The Department of Information Technology is playing an active role in IEEE student branch established by the institute in year 2019. A total of 18 students and 4 faculty members from the department have received IEEE membership with institutional support. The motive behind this is to help students to develop their professional identity in different fields of interest such as science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. It can be one of the most positive elements in a department for grooming up of the professional career of the students as well as faculty through various activities. These include participation in global conferences, workshops, competitions, awards, scholarships and project/design programs and student paper contests; establishment of a Student Branch Library with IEEE’s publications; access IEEE online services and resources; and establishing a web site. IEEE student branch is also intended to increase awareness of professional and ethical issues and enable students to enhance their knowledge using critical thinking outside the classroom. This way, we aim at providing the students opportunities for exploring new technologies in different fields, developing professional networking platforms thereby making them capable to grab the career opportunities.
Our Mission is to
- Spread awareness among students about the recent technical advancements.
- Develop the culture of teamwork, leadership and responsibility by encouraging them to organize and coordinate different technical events.
- Keep them up to date with emerging technologies by organizing workshops, seminars and training programs.
- Encourage the students to take up innovative projects and internships.
- Foster overall professional development and making the students employable as per current industry requirements.
IEEE Departmental Members’ List
|1.||Prof. Rattan Deep Aneja||Head of the Department|
|2.||Dr. Mukesh K. Chawla||Professor|
|3.||Dr. Vaishali M. Wadhwa||Associate Professor|
|4.||Dr. Nitisha Aggarwal||Assistant Professor|
|Sr. No.||Name||Roll No.|
|11.||Nabin prasad Bhatt||2817376|