To excel globally in technical education through research, innovation and consulting in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and thus contribute to the larger good of society.
- To establish a unique learning environment to enable the students to face the ever emerging challenges in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To equip the students with a broad intellectual spectrum in order to prepare them for diverse and competitive career path.
- To increase the visibility of academic programs globally, attract and nurture talent at all levels.
- To provide practical oriental education and foster research tie-up with national/international education institute, research bodies and industry to promote the intellectual and research pursuits of students and faculty.
- To provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.