Graduates and Post Graduates will be able to:
- Lifelong learning: To provide an effective learning platform for continuous improvements in personal enrichment and professional growth in the area of Computer Science and Applications.
- Engineering knowledge:To offer critical fundamentals Computer Applications that amalgamate the knowledge of mathematics, computer science and management that serves as an ideal foundation for an excellent professional career.
- Solutions to complex problems:To prepare professionals who are capable of identifying, solve and automate complex systems using skill, knowledge and potential to explore newer solutions using computing technologies to challenging problems of various domains.
- Ethics: To empower learners to work in competitive environments for accomplishment of technical tasks along with excellent ethical values.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitation.
- Project management & team work: Function effectively both as a team leader & team member on multi disciplinary projects.
- Modern tool usage:Integrate & apply efficiently the contemporary IT tools to all computer applications.
- Professional growth: Involve in perennial learning for a continued career development and progress as a computer professional
- Investigations of complex real life problems:Graduates will have the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively.
- Environment and sustainability:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Decision-making:: an ability to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions.