Program Educational Objectives
- To establish a strong foundation among students Applied Sciences & Humanities plays vital and pivotal role as it touches the basics of entire engineering subjects. Certain topics are essential for every student of engineering and technology to peruse without which no one can think to achieve the professional degree with knowledge
- To provide an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of Applied Science and create a foundation for lifelong learning to facilitate progressive careers in industry, as an entrepreneur and in pursuit of higher studies.
- To prepare students with technical and analytical skills to develop innovative solutions to complex real life problems using existing, basic and prominent theories.
- To makeup students with sufficient communication and interpersonal skills, multidisciplinary teamwork and leadership skills to enable them to fulfill professional responsibilities and to be consonant with industrial purposes.
- To expose them to various contemporary issues which will enable them to become ethical and responsible towards themselves, co-workers, the Society and the Nation in order to promote peace and harmony.