P-KAT (PIET Knowledge Aptitude Test)
P-KAT (PIET knowledge aptitude test) is designed for searching out sharp minds. It is not a scholarship test, but it does provide the students to get a chance for 100 % exemption of tuition fee and development charges.
Eligibility for P-KAT
- Class 12th appearing or passed out students across all streams for B. Tech, B. Tech (Honors), BBA, BCA, B. Pharma, D. Pharma, Diploma (ME).
- Graduation in Any stream with min 50% marks for MBA & MCA.
Test Pattern for P-KAT
Total Questions: 50, Total Time Limit: 30 Min.
(1) B. Tech./B. Tech. (Honors):
- Scientific Aptitude (Chemistry, Math, Physics), Analytical/Logical Reasoning
(2) B. Pharmacy/D. Pharmacy
- Scientific Aptitude (Chemistry, Biology, Physics), Analytical/Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge
- Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General Awareness
Overall Evaluation Criteria