A. Admission through Haryana State Tech. Education Society:
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subject & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional Subject obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Admissions to B.Tech. Courses are based on JEE Merit of Rank, for complete information please visit: http//hstes.org OR www.hstes.in and http//tehadmissions.gov.in
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology course of 3 years’ duration or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST) in aggregate. Or should be pass in B.Sc. Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th Standard, with at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Note: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of OLET (LEET (Engg.)2019) conducted by NIC online on the website : www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. Eligibility and other guidelines are the same as given in the brochure.
Eligibility: Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with 50% marks (47.50% marks for SC/ST). Admission to MBA programme is based on the Composite Score of CMAT/MAT.
Eligibility: Pass in 10th Examination with at least 35% (33% for SC/ST) marks from Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognised board /University.
ITI of at least two years’ duration or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational.
Note : Admission for Diploma (Engg.) (Including candidates under TFW scheme)/Diploma Engineering, Lateral entry shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of DET-2019/DEL(L) 2019 respectively through on-line off campus counseling by NIC.
Eligibility: 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) in Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with Math/Statistics as one of the subjects.
B. Admission on the basis of inter–se merit:
Eligibility: B.Tech. with 50% (47.50% for SC/ST candidate). Marks and merit of GATE score.
Note : Admission to M.Tech. programme will be as per guidelines of the University.
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
The Selection will be on merit basis.
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with at least 50% marks from CBSE or Board of School Education, Haryana or any other examination as equivalent thereto.
The selection will be on merit basis.
Eligibility: BCA or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/Computer Applications degree with Mathematics at +2 level or at Graduation level and should have obtained at least 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) level in the qualifying exams.
C. Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.
For Banking Financial Services & Insurance
Eligibility : 10+2 Pass with 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category) in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
E. Diploma in Pharmacy: 2 Years (Annual System):
Eligibility : 10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/university with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
Admission Offices :
- Panipat Campus : 70, Milestone GT Road, Samalkha, Panipat 132102 Haryana, India. Ph. 0180-3059200, 3059201, 3059202, Mob. 9315601100,9315602200,8607582200, 8685906600
- Delhi Office (Ms. Neeru) : G-1 Aggarwal Cyber Plaza No 1, Near Dominos, Netaji Subhash Palace, New Delhi-34, Mob. 9599993307, 9599993309, 9416041126, 9354913020
- Karnal Office (Mr. Kunal Choudhary) : 54, Sector-13, Main Market, Karnal, Ph. 0184-4030000, Mob. 9355713020, 9017179495
- Gharunda Office (Mr. Sumit Rana) : Near HDFC Bank, G.T. Road, Gharaunda, Mob. 9069548000, 7015319796, 9416041126
- Panipat Office : PIET Sanskriti School, Sec-25, Behind Mittal Mega Mall, Panipat, Ph. 0180-2660002, 2661002, Mob. 9467674002, 8685907700, 8685906600
- Gohana Office (Mr. Gaurav Goyal) : Baroda Road, Near Civil Hospital, Gohana, Distt-Sonipat, Mob. 9355513026, 9813577356
- Rohtak Office (Mr. Bhupinder) : Shop no. 10 Sheetal Life Style Mall, Opposite D- Park, Delhi Road, Rohtak, Mob. 7056713028, 9416451525, 9416451524
- Jind Office (Mr. Pankaj Batra) : Opposite Govt. College (Women), Gohana Road, Jind, Mob. 9255956534, 9729193515
- Kaithal Office (Mr. Matish Garg) : Opposite RKSD (P.G) College, Ambala Road, Kaithal, Mob. 8607500971, 9996331581, 9355527070
- Safidon Office (Mr. Dinesh Verma) : Shop No. 14A, 1st Floor, Stadium complex, M.G Road, Safidon, Mob. 7056713025, 9896024340, 9416041126
- Assandh Office (Mr. Sandeep Singh Bindra) : Jind Chowk, Near Madan Pakore wala, Assandh, Mob. 9480970001, 9812044033
- Hansi Office (Mr. Bobby) : Haryana Photostate, Near Punjab National Bank, Hansi, Mob. 9255122344, 9416041126
- Hisar Office (Mr. Sandeep Verma) : City Star Mall, Shop No. 17, Ground floor, Grover Market, Hissar, Mob. 9466687260, 7015182257
- Shamli Office (Mr. Sandeep) : Opposite Axis Bank, Dhimanpura, Shamli, Mob. 7453009900, 7453008800, 9416041126
- Kairana Office (Mr. Nayeem) : Near New Canara Bank, Panipat Road, Kairana, Mob. 9069546000, 9416041126
- Haldwani Office (Uttarakhand) (Mr. Sarabjeet) : Retronic Store Aerodrum Road, Tikonia, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, Mob. 9069549000, 9416041126, 8295435967