Program Specific Objectives
On completion of the MBA program the graduates will have
- Learnt how to prepare and deliver an effective business document and presentation along with mastery over soft skills and business etiquette.
- Well versed with the corporate finance, budgeting, costing, international finance, investment & securities, international financial management and working capital management.
- Learnt to utilize quantitative analysis methods to identify salient information and trends in data.
- Understood the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve organizational performance.
- Ability to explore emerging trends in business and provide innovative solutions to real time business problems within financial, legal, environmental, social and ethical constraints.
- Skills required for integrating concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- Well versed in marketing and related subjects and their practical application in actual business environment.
- Conceptual understanding of economic issues and challenges faced by an organization.
- Basic knowledge of organizational structure and organizational behaviour, managing human resources at workplace, labour and industrial laws.