Game of Codes
Participants will be required to solve some of the most innovative problems with their coding techniques.
Event Methodology & Format
The Event Format and Details are mentioned below:
- The Event shall be open for Undergraduate/Post Graduate Students
- The Event shall be an individual event to test the Programming & Algorithmic skills of participants.
- There shall be multiple problems and points would be allotted on solving the problems.
- There shall be no restriction on the programming language to be used.
- Winners will be daclared on the basis of maximum score.
- In case of a tie, the one with the minimum time shall be declared as winner.
- The Top Two Position Holders shall be awarded Prizes
- Tanu Sharma (CSE): 9416223307, Ms. Somya Goyal (IT): 9896103767, Mr. Rahul Kaushal (CSE): 7988657573
- Pratham Kataria: 9717616365, Yash Kundu: 9050751223, Raman Bansal: 9034529413
Schedule of Event:
- Venue: E-305, Time: 01:00-02:00 pm, Date: 6-2-2019
- 1st Position: 3000/- , 2nd Position: 2000/-
Note: Winners will also get medals and certificates as per their position. Outstation (Outside Haryana) 1st & 2nd Position winners for Group Events will get Rs. 2000/- and Individual Events will get Rs. 1000/- as travelling allowance.
*For upto five entries only first prize will be given. Second prize will be given only if there will be more than five entries.