It is a team event to formulate a proposal for smart city development.
- Business plans submitted by teams.
- No. of team members should not exceed 5.
- Executive summary, containing the expansion of concepts outlined must be sent.
- Teams should bring soft copy in CD and Hard copy while attending competition.
- Entry Fee-150/- per team.
Final-round submission will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Is the proposal feasible?
- Quality of products, services and/or solutions
- Team qualifications
- Overall attractiveness of the venture
- Akhilesh Mishra (MBA), Mr. Parikshit Vaid (MBA)
- Kinjal (MBA) 7056722006, Lufthansa (MBA) 9034580118
Schedule of Event
- Date : 1/2/18, Time : 12:30-1:30 PM, Venue : D-BLOCK GROUND FLOOR SEMINAR HALL
- 1st Position : 1500 and 2nd Position : 1000
Note: Winners will also get medals and certificates as per their position.
*For upto five entries only first prize will be given. Second prize will be given only if there will be more than five entries.