- Only individual Participation is allowed.
- of 2 entries per school is allowed.
- Duration of the song shall be 3-4 minutes.
- Participant must bring their own musical instruments.
- Time for stage/instrument setting is maximum 2 minutes.
- Use of obscene words in tracks is strictly prohibited.
- Judgement will be based on selection of instrument, voice quality, song selection & overall impression.
- Bring your track in pendrive.
- Last date for registration is 28/01/20.
- Reporting time is 9.30am and no enteries after given time.
- First Prize will be a cash amount of 2,100/- and a tuition fees waiver of 30% valid according to tuition fees waiver scheme.
- Second Prize will be a cash amount of 1,100/- and a tuition fees waiver of 25% valid according to tuition fees waiver scheme.
TUITION FEES WAIVER SCHEME:
- It will be non-transferable and non-cashable.
- It will be applicable only to those students who take admission in any of the subsequent year.
Tuition fees waiver will be applicable only in first year (i.e. 1st & 2nd Semester).
- Simran (8708081618)
- Rishabh (8396899979)
- APJ Abdul Kalam Auditorium
Note: This event is only for 8th to 12th standard students.