RAMPWALK : THE FASHION PARADE
- A team of minimum 15 members will be allowed.
- Every team will get 2 minutes for setup and 10 minutes for the ramp walk.
- There will be five (5) entries in all (1 Internal & 4 External)
- More internal entries can be considered if response from external colleges is poor.
- Only limited and required props will be allowed on the stage. All the required props should be arranged by the participating team only.
- Participants will submit the background tracks to the coordinators in advance.
- Vulgarity in any way shall not be entertained. It may lead to disqualification of the team.
- Decision of the Judges will be final.
- Rating will be done on the basis of theme, walk, costume, expression, synchronization, music etc.
- Lighting of candles or match-sticks on the stage is not allowed and this will lead to disqualification.
Round 1: Off Stage (Elimination Round)
Round 2: On Stage
- Mr. Manish Gulyani (MBA) – 9813881456, Ms. Samriti (BBA) – 8529440021, Ms. Sanchi (MCA) – 9988892227
- Mayank Gupta – 9315013000, Aakash Kapoor – 8950008989, Bhumika Khurana – 7988469148, Varnika – 9306355874
- Venue: Seminar Hall, D Block-Ground Floor, Time: 10:00 AM-3:30 PM, Date: 02-Feb-19
Final Schedule (On Stage):
- Venue: Open Air Theatre, Time: 2:30 PM onwards, Date: 06-Feb-19
Note: Winners will get certificates as per their position.