- Naveen Jaglan, the student of BBA 1st year has put several quills in the sports cap of PIET. He has distinguished himself as great sports star in Boxing and Rural Games at state, national and international levels. He has bagged five Gold Medals, one Silver Medal, one Bronze Medal and number of participation certificates at national level sports. His recent add on achievement is that he bagged Gold Medal during the National Boxing Championship 2017 (18-5 to 21-5-2017)
- Kartik Jhamb, First position in B.Tech (Textile Engg.), Batch 2016, Kurukshetra University, was honored by Textile Association of India (TAI) on the occasion of 14th International and 72nd All India Textile Conference on 27th Jan, 2017.
- Anand Mohan, Batch 2007, worked in Bollywood movie, “All is well”.
- Ms. Kanika Arora, B.Tech. (CSE Final Year) student has been selected as “Face of Videocon” from Panipat zone. She won the final zonal event held in Panipat.
- Mr. Shubham Batra, B.Tech. (CSE 2nd Year) student has been selected as Microsoft student partner from our college.
- Ms. Twinkle Sachdeva-Ms. Maahi (BBA 2nd Year) is a singer of a list of songs including Bewafa, Propose, One piece girl.
- Mr. Amaneet Singh (BBA 2nd Year) and Mr. Govind Singh participated in Kurukshetra University Best Physique competition and also won second position fetching a Silver and Bronze medal held in Dec. 2015 at S.D. (PG) College, Ambala Cantt.
- Mr. Anubhav Garg, Mr. Sahil Munjal and Ms. Isha Tyagi (BBA 3rd Year) participated in a debate on “Preventive Vigilance as a tool of good governance”, organized by IOCL on 29th Oct. 2015. Mr. Anubhav Garg won 1st prize, Mr. Sahil and Ms. Isha Tyagi got the 2nd and the 3rd position respectively.
- PIET students excelled in All India Robotryst-Championship 2014 at IIT, Delhi, consecutively for the second year competing with 550 teams from 350 colleges, PIET team comprising of Deepak Singla, Rahul, Purav Bhardwaj & Mohit Mittal of ECE Department sailed through to the semifinals & them finals to to bag the second position. The team was awarded the cash prize of Rs. 21,000/- in addition to the prize and gift voucher of Rs., 15000/- and the trophy. The achievement indeed brought laurels to the Institute and the entire Management & faculty felicitated the winner team at a specially convened function.
- Mr. Deepak Shankar B.Tech. (2nd Year) Textile and Navdeep Jain B.Tech. (3rd Year) Textile got the 2nd position in Group Dance in CONFLUENCE-2014, NIT, Kurukshetra.
- Mr. Gaurav Singh and Ankush Jasuja ECE Final Year won the 1st Prize in Face Painting Competition organized by NIT, Kurukshetra.
- Mr. Nitesh Gupta, Mr. Vaibhav Gulati, Ms. Sumedha, Ms. Shruti Madaan & Mr. Nivesh Gupta presented paper at NJIT, USA.
- Mr. Amneet Singh Makker, BBA 1st Year got selected in “Roadies X2” reality show on MTV.
- Mr. Jaspal Singh, BBA 1st Year got selected in “NIDAAR Season 5” reality show on MH One Punjabi.
- Mr. Ajay Kandhol, BBA 1st Year got selected in Haryana Basket Ball Team in 2014-15, National Level.
- Ms. Maahi Sachdeva, BBA 1st Year recorded her three albums i.e. “Yaad Karengi”, “Sun Dil Nu” & “Nasha”.
- Ms. Isha Arora, M.Tech. CSE 2nd Year student got selected in “UNISYS CLOUD 20-20 V6 Student Technical Contest”.
- Ms. Neha Chugh, B.Tech. (CSE) 3rd Year student has been selected in “MITACS-Global Enternship Program in Canada”. She has also attained VIIth position in Kurukshetra University for the year 2014-15.
- Ms. Swati Sachdeva (CSE) & Vaishvangi Sardana (IT) participated in Rangoli Competition held on 5.4.2013 at T.C.M. Gannaur and won 1st Prize.
- Mr. Ankush Jasuja and Mr. Gaurav (ECE) participated in Face Painting Competition on 6.4.2013 at APIIT, Panipat and won 1st Prize.
- Ms. Anirudh, Ms. Divya, Ms. Laxmi, Ms. Isha & Ms. Adwait (MBA 1st Year) participated in Business Plan Competition held at Nurture Talent Academy, Charkhi Dadri.
- Ms. Divya Sharma (MBA 1st Year) participated in National Case Folio Competition and got Best Presenter Award.
- Ms. Nupur Goyal & Ms. Tanvi, (MBA, 1st Year) participated in a Fashion Show organized by GVM Girls College, Sonepat. Ms. Nupur Goyal won 1st Prize.
- Ms. Ritika Malhotra (MBA, 1st Year), Ms. Tanvi Sapra (MBA, 1st Year), Ms. Nupur Goyal (MBA, 1st Year) and Ms. Nishu Sharma (BBA, 1st Year) participated in a Painting Competition on “24 Road Safety week Celebrations. Ms. Ritika, Ms. Tanvi Sapra, Ms. Nupur Goyal and Ms. Nishu Sharma won 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Consolation Prize respectively.
- Ms. Riya Bhatia (BBA, 2nd Year), Ms. Navneet Bajwa (BBA, 2nd Year), Ms. Sakshi Chopra (BBA, 3rd Year) and Ms. Aashna Papneja (BBA, 3rd Year) participated in a Slogan Writing Competition on “24 Road Safety week Celebrations. Ms. Riya Bhatia, Ms. Navneet Bajwa, Ms. Sakshi Chopra and Ms. Aashna Papneja won 1st Prize, Consolation Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize respectively.
- Mr. Manish & Mr. Mayank B.Tech (ECE Final Year) presented paper in APOGEE-2012 at BITS, Pilani
- Mr. Rishit Jain B.Tech (ECE) secured 19th position in National Billiards & Snooker Championship at Gwalior, secured 3th position in Delhi State Billiards Championships, 2012 and secured 4th position in Delhi State Snooker Competition, 2012.
- Mr. Yuvraj Sharma CSE (Final Year) for securing 2nd position in Poetry Competition (State Level) at Dharohar Museum, KUK on 24 September, 2012.
PIETians @MTV ROADIES
MTV Roadies is a youth-based popular reality television show on MTV India. “Roadies has travel, adventure, drama, touch of voyeurism. The selected Roadies are given Hero Impulse (Earlier Hero Honda Karizma) bikes to travel on a pre-decided route. Each episode features a vote-out at the end in which the roadies eliminate one of their fellow roadie, thereby decreasing the number of roadies carrying on with the journey. Each episode consists of number of tasks or challenges which they have to perform. These tasks can be either “Money tasks” or “Immunity tasks”. In the “Money tasks”, the roadies add cash to their account on successful completion of these tasks while in “Immunity tasks”, the team which wins, gets Immunity.
Amaneet Singh, a student pursuing BBA from our college, enthralled the judges immensely with his muscular personality and clear opinions towards mankind. He was able to make them impress with his personality. In this program, aspirants are first divided into groups and after a carefully administrated group discussion; the participants are cut down to a few who face the judges in personal Interviews.
Yuvraj, another alumnus of PIET has been selected to participate in a contest and would now be appearing on MTV Roadies show, another PIETians to be recognized at national level resultant of skill development opportunities provided at the college during various events organized through the year.
Like wise Sahil Gandhi, PIET alumnus can been seen on COLORS TV, Life Ok, and Channel V.
PIETians as Mr. Haryana & Miss Haryana
Mr. Harsheen Singh, a student of BBA 2nd year, has recently participated in Mr. Haryana Contest 2016 and was titled MR. HARYANA. This contest is a mega event held every year in which hundreds of students participate from all over the state.
Miss Manya Khurana BBA student won the APA Miss Haryana 2016 beauty contest for a cause (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao) in association with Muskaan K. K. Memorial Trust. Purva Mittal (BCA Student) got title of Ms. Congeniality in APA Miss Haryana Contest organized in PIET campus on Apr, 24, 2016. It was organized premises of PIET.