We are pleased to announce that as per our prestigious precedent of honouring the intellectual cream among the students, “Danik Bhasker” and Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology are collectively going to organize “Pratibha Samman Samaroh-2018” at four different venues (PIET Campus, Rohtak, Hisar & Jind). The students of 12th class from CBSE & HBSE with more than 80% marks would be duly honoured and awarded during this event. The Idea of conferring honour on these deserving students is to encourage them to continue their efforts in the same manner.
DATES FOR PRATIBHA SAMMAN SAMAROH :
- At PIET CAMPUS- 18th June, 2018.
- At HISAR Venue- 20th June, 2018.
- At Rohtak Venue-23rd June, 2018.
- At Jind Venue-24th June, 2018.
REGION WISE VENUES :
- Students can choose any venue (PIET Campus, Hisar, Jind & Rohtak) as per their conveyance to be honoured in Pratibha Samman Samaroh ceremony.
- For PIET Campus Venue : The bus facility is available from Panipat, Nilokheri, Indri, Karnal, Gharaunda, Israna, Samalkha, Gohana, Sonepat, Kharkhoda, Bapoli, Matlauda, Tarori, Ladwa, Salwan and the nearby areas.
- For Hisar Venue : The bus facility is available from Bhawani Khera, Tosham, Siwani, Fatehabad, Adampur, Hansi, Sirsa, Loharu, Tohana, Agroha, Uklana, Barwala, Bhuna and the nearby areas.
- For Jind Venue : The bus facility is available from Narnaud, Narwana, Safidon, Kaithal, Assandh, Mundal, Bans, Julana Mandi, Uchana, Rajond and the nearby areas.
- For Rohtak Venue : The bus facility is available from Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Beri, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar, Rewari, Sapla, Lakhan Majra, Maham and the nearby areas.
- Meritorious Students having 80% marks and above in the best 4 subjects from Arts & Commerce streams; and for Non-Medical and Medical streams the minimum 80 % score of PCM and PCB with additional Maths as subject respectively would be acceptable in 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Special Honours
- Two faculty from schools would be honoured for their meritorious contribution in teaching non-medical and arts & commerce.
- Existing Scholarship Scheme : http://www.piet.co.in/admissions/scholarships-schemes-and-prizes/
- PIET offers an additional golden opportunity to all the students who have scored above 80% marks in the best 4 subjects so that they can enhance their scholarship slab by appearing offline test to be conducted on the event day. As per the result of the test the scholarship slab can be increased and the students may get additional benefit on the existing scholarship policy. For example, According to our existing policy if you obtain 85% marks you would get 10% scholarship-cum-tuition fee waiver but if you appear offline test and get additional supplement to your percentage you may get 25% scholarship-cum-tuition fee waiver and in the period of four years you may get scholarship-cum-tuition fee waiver worth 1 year’s tuition fee.
- Extra-Curricular Distinction Details
- Category with extra-curricular distinction will include a candidate even with less than 80% marks in 10+2 in the best 4 subjects and has been awarded at state or national level in some extra-curricular activities. The candidate must bring original certificate(s) as a proof to be eligible and confirm the claim. The candidates need to get the certificate(s) verified at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp -9416918196 at least two days before the event under the ‘SUBJECT’-Documents Verification for ‘Extra-Curricular Distinction Category’.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OFFLINE TEST :
- The offline test consists of thirty multiple choice questions to be completed within the duration of 30 minutes.
- The test for science stream students will be based on questions from Physics, Chemistry and Maths as per their syllabus studied.
- The test for Commerce and Arts students will consist questions on Quantitative, Aptitude, English, Reasoning and GK.
REGISTRATION HELPLINES :
- For Further Information, please feel free to contact :
- Sonepat Office (Mr. Puneet) : Mob. 9355813020,9466476697
- Karnal Office (Mr. Kunal Choudhary) : Mob. 9355713020, 9017179495
- Ladwa Office (Mr. Deepak Matta) : Mob. 7056713027
- Gharunda Office (Mr. Sumit Rana) : Mob. 9069548000, 7015319796, 9416041126
- Gohana Office (Mr. Gaurav Goyal) : Mob. 9355513026, 9813577356
- Rohtak Office (Mr. Bhupinder) : Mob. 7056713028, 9416451525, 9416451524, 7015334142
- Jind Office (Mr. Pankaj Batra) : Mob. 9255956534, 9729193515
- Kaithal Office (Mr. Matish Garg) : Mob. 8607500971, 9996331581, 9355527070
- Safidon Office (Mr. Dinesh Verma) : Mob. 7056713025, 9896024340, 9416041126
- Assandh Office (Mr. Sandeep Singh Bindra) : Mob. 9480970001, 9812044033
- Hansi Office (Mr. Bobby) : Mob. 9255122344, 9416041126
- Hisar Office (Mr. Sandeep Verma) : Mob. 9466687260, 7015182257
- Online Registration for Pratibha Samman Samaroh-2018 is mandatory. Please Click “FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION” Button and fill all desired information & submit.
- The meritorious candidates with less than 80% marks or without valid identity proof & 10+2 mark sheet will not be entertained on the day of the event and will not be honoured.
- Entry to Venue will be only on producing valid Identity proof and 10+2 Mark sheet for verification of percentage scored. Maximum one person can accompany the candidate.