To be recognized as a Centre of Excellence in the country that is capable of transforming learners of Computer Science to Professionals working for the upliftment of computing technology, society and the world as a whole through their life-long learning experiences by providing value based, exceptional learning environment for education, research and training in Computer Science and Applications.
- To develop the creativity of problem solving through computer science in the learners through our continuously improving academic environment and excellent computing infrastructure.
- To provide value based education and training through high impact teaching that inculcates excellent basics, sound practical knowledge of automating various kinds of systems through effective programming skills.
- To develop the youth into professionals who can work in team, possess high analytical abilities, and help in solving complex problems of various domains through principles of computer science and applications.
- To grow as a nurturing environment of computer professionals for imparting a lifelong learning skills.
The Department of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) provides enormous technical Know-how to equip the students with the best theoretical & practical knowledge of the world’s most wonderful machine called computer. The students are imparted rirous training to transform themselves into whiz-kids.
The major emphasis includes :
- Problem Solving Using C
- Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Using C
- Data Structure Using C
- Object Oriented Programming Using C++
- Database Programming Using Oracle With PL/SQL
- Window Programming Using C++
- Internet Application Using Java
- Linux and Shell Programming
Eligibility: BCA or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/Computer Applications degree with Mathematics at +2 level or at Graduation level and should have obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% marks for SC/ST candidate) level in the qualifying exams.
Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.