To excel globally in technical education through research, innovation and consulting in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and thus contribute to the larger good of society.
- To Establish a unique learning environment to enable the students to face the ever emerging challenges in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To equip the students with a broad intellectual spectrum in order to prepare them for diverse and competitive career path.
- To lighten the discerning at work of academic programs globally, attract and nurture talent at all levels.
- To provide practical oriental education and foster research tie-up with national/international education institute, research bodies and industry to promote the intellectual and research pursuits of students and faculty.
- To provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.
Electronics & Communication Engineering continues to be a growing industry as indicated by the current demand for Graduates and Post Graduates. The Department of Electronics & Communication was set up with the aim of nourishing the students into highly skilled engineers possessing extensive knowledge in the field of Electronics & Communication. We aid to prepare students for careers as professional engineers through an education in fundamental principles presented in the context of real application and design. A palpable excitement surrounds the Department of ECE, the enthusiasm pervades in every classroom and lab, invigorating our students and spurring our faculty on to adapt and innovate and ensure success in a growing market. In an age when electronics plays a major role in daily life and the promise of nano technology is coming to fruition, it truly is a great time to be a part of ECE. Liaison with industry, major research establishments, and learned societies ensures that courses continue to meet the emerging needs of the profession. The department is well equipped with all the gadgets, instruments and softwares required for experiments. Project work throughout the course underpins the necessity for a combination of practical and theoretical skills and abilities. The department provides six week summer training programme on embedded system to give the students comprehensive theoretical and practical background so that they are constantly aware of the rapid changes taking place in the world of technology.
Hardware Labs :
- Elements of Electronics Lab
- Electrical Technology Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Electronics Design Lab
- MP & I Lab
- Microwave Lab
- Audio Visual Lab
- Project Lab
- EMEC Lab
- Advance Data Communication Lab
- Advance Communication Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Electronics Measurement Lab
- Linear Integrated Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
Software Labs :
- Lab Wing
- Questa Sim
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subject & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Admissions to B.Tech. Courses are based on JEE Merit of Rank, for complete information please visit: http//hstes.org OR www.hstes.in and http//tehadmissions.gov.in
For LEET Admissions:
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology course of 3 years’ duration or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST) in the aggregate. Or should be pass in B.Sc. Degree of minimum three year duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th Standard, with at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Note: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of OLET(LEET (Engg.) 2016 conducted by NIC online on the website : www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. Eligibility and other guidelines are the same as given in the brochure.
Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.