A. Admission through Haryana State Tech. Education Society:
1. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (4 years) :
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subject & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional Subject obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Admissions to B.Tech. Courses are based on JEE Merit of Rank, for complete information please visit: http//hstes.org OR www.hstes.in and http//tehadmissions.gov.in
2. Bachelor of Technology (LEET) 2nd year (3 years):
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology course of 3 years’ duration or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST) in aggregate. Or should be pass in B.Sc. Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th Standard, with at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Note: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of OLET (LEET (Engg.)2018) conducted by NIC online on the website : www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. Eligibility and other guidelines are the same as given in the brochure.
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA 2 years):
Eligibility: Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with 50% marks (47.50% marks for SC/ST). Admission to MBA programme is based on the Composite Score of CMAT/MAT.
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (2nd Shift-3 Years):
Eligibility: Pass in 10th Examination with at least 35% (33% for SC/ST) marks from Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognised board /University.
5. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (2nd Shift-LEET- 2 Years):
ITI of at least two years’ duration or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational.
Note : Admission for Diploma (Engg.) (Including candidates under TFW scheme)/Diploma Engineering, Lateral entry shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of DET-2018/DEL(L) 2018 respectively through on-line off campus counseling by NIC.
6. Master of Computer Applications (MCA 3 years):
Eligibility: 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) in Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with Math/Statistics as one of the subjects.
B. Admission on the basis of inter–se merit:
1. Master of Technology (M.Tech. 2 years):
Eligibility: B.Tech. with 50% (47.50% for SC/ST candidate). Marks and merit of GATE score.
Note : Admission to M.Tech. programme will be as per guidelines of the University.
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA 3 years):
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
The Selection will be on merit basis.
3. Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA 3 years):
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with at least 50% marks from CBSE or Board of School Education, Haryana or any other examination as equivalent thereto.
The selection will be on merit basis.
4. Master of Computer Applications (MCA under LEET):
Eligibility: BCA or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/Computer Applications degree with Mathematics at +2 level or at Graduation level and should have obtained at least 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) level in the qualifying exams.
C. Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.
D. Bachelor of Vocation : 3 Years (Semester System):
For Banking Financial Services & Insurance
Eligibility : 10+2 Pass with 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category) in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
For Software Development and Electronic Manufacturing Services
Eligibility : 10+2 Pass with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subjects & Chemistry / Computer Science / Informatics Practices as optional Subject obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Admission Offices :
- Panipat Campus : 70, Milestone GT Road, Samalkha, Panipat 132102 Haryana, India. Ph. 0180-3059200, 3059201, 3059202, Mob. 9315601100,9315602200,8607582200, 8685906600
- Delhi Office (Ms. Neeru) : G-1 Aggarwal Cyber Plaza No 1, Near Dominos, Netaji Subhash Palace, New Delhi-34, Mob. 9599993307, 9599993309, 9416041126, 9354913020
- Karnal Office (Mr. Kunal Choudhary) : 54, Sector-13, Main Market, Karnal, Ph. 0184-4030000, Mob. 9355713020, 9017179495
- Gharunda Office (Mr. Sumit Rana) : Near HDFC Bank, G.T. Road, Gharaunda, Mob. 9069548000, 7015319796, 9416041126
- Panipat Office : PIET Sanskriti School, Sec-25, Behind Mittal Mega Mall, Panipat, Ph. 0180-2660002, 2661002, Mob. 9467674002, 8685907700, 8685906600
- Gohana Office (Mr. Gaurav Goyal) : Baroda Road, Near Civil Hospital, Gohana, Distt-Sonipat, Mob. 9355513026, 9813577356
- Rohtak Office (Mr. Bhupinder) : Shop no. 10 Sheetal Life Style Mall, Opposite D- Park, Delhi Road, Rohtak, Mob. 7056713028, 9416451525, 9416451524
- Jind Office (Mr. Pankaj Batra) : Opposite Govt. College (Women), Gohana Road, Jind, Mob. 9255956534, 9729193515
- Kaithal Office (Mr. Matish Garg) : Opposite RKSD (P.G) College, Ambala Road, Kaithal, Mob. 8607500971, 9996331581, 9355527070
- Safidon Office (Mr. Dinesh Verma) : Shop No. 14A, 1st Floor, Stadium complex, M.G Road, Safidon, Mob. 7056713025, 9896024340, 9416041126
- Assandh Office (Mr. Sandeep Singh Bindra) : Jind Chowk, Near Madan Pakore wala, Assandh, Mob. 9480970001, 9812044033
- Hansi Office (Mr. Bobby) : Haryana Photostate, Near Punjab National Bank, Hansi, Mob. 9255122344, 9416041126
- Hisar Office (Mr. Sandeep Verma) : City Star Mall, Shop No. 17, Ground floor, Grover Market, Hissar, Mob. 9466687260, 7015182257
- Shamli Office (Mr. Sandeep) : Opposite Axis Bank, Dhimanpura, Shamli, Mob. 7453009900, 7453008800, 9416041126
- Kairana Office (Mr. Nayeem) : Near New Canara Bank, Panipat Road, Kairana, Mob. 9069546000, 9416041126
- Haldwani Office (Uttarakhand) (Mr. Sarabjeet) : Retronic Store Aerodrum Road, Tikonia, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, Mob. 9069549000, 9416041126, 8295435967