A. Admission through Haryana State Tech. Education Society:
1. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (4 years) :
Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subject & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional Subject obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Admissions to B.Tech. Courses are based on JEE Merit of Rank, for complete information please visit: http//hstes.org OR www.hstes.in and http//tehadmissions.gov.in
2. Bachelor of Technology (LEET) 2nd year (3 years):
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology course of 3 years’ duration or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST) in aggregate. Or should be pass in B.Sc. Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th Standard, with at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Note: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of OLET (LEET (Engg.)2017) conducted by NIC online on the website : www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. Eligibility and other guidelines are the same as given in the brochure.
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA 2 years):
Eligibility: Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with 50% marks (47.50% marks for SC/ST). Admission to MBA programme is based on the Composite Score of CMAT/MAT.
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (2nd Shift-3 Years):
Eligibility: Pass in 10th Examination with at least 35% (33% for SC/ST) marks from Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognised board /University.
5. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (LEET):
ITI of at least two years’ duration or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 vocational.
Note : Admission for Diploma (Engg.) (Including candidates under TFW scheme)/Diploma Engineering, Lateral entry shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of DET-2017/DEL(L) 2017 respectively through on-line off campus counseling by NIC.
6. Master of Computer Applications (MCA 3 years):
Eligibility: 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) in Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with Math/Statistics as one of the subjects.
B. Admission on the basis of inter–se merit:
1. Master of Technology (M.Tech. 2 years):
Eligibility: B.Tech. with 50% (47.50% for SC/ST candidate). Marks and merit of GATE score.
Note : Admission to M.Tech. programme will be as per guidelines of the University.
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA 3 years):
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
The Selection will be on merit basis.
3. Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA 3 years):
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass with at least 50% marks with mathematics as one of the subjects from CBSE or Board of School Education, Haryana or any other examination as equivalent thereto.
The selection will be on merit basis.
4. Master of Computer Applications (MCA under LEET):
Eligibility: BCA or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/Computer Applications degree with Mathematics at +2 level or at Graduation level and should have obtained at least 50% marks (47.50% for SC/ST) level in the qualifying exams.
Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.
Admission Offices :
- Delhi : G-1, Aggarwal Cyber Plaza No. 1, Near Dominos, Netaji Subhash Palace, Pritampura, New Delhi-34
- Panipat Campus : 70 Milestone, G.T.Road, Samalkha Distt. Panipat.
- Panipat City : PIET Sanskriti School, Behind Mittal Mega Mall, Sec-25, Panipat.