RAGGING is an out-right “HUMAN RIGHT ABUSE IN ESSENCE”
The following may constitute as a part and parcel of ragging :
- Addressing a colleague student as “SIR”
- Forcing the junior colleague to serve snacks or meals under duress.
- Making juniors to forcefully sing a song, running in the ground, abuse other colleague etc.
- To unrest the students and force him/her to display physical feats with or without the presence of the students.
- Forcefully asking the junior colleague to obey the command of the seniors.
- To pose as a Joker amongst the gathering of the colleagues.
- Making the junior bereft of the attending/studying in the class or stop him/her for taking meals.
- To harass or cut jokes under duress.
- Any other indulgence intimidating the rightful liberty of any student can be termed as an act of RAGGING.
Stringent action can be taken including filing of Criminal Cases against the errant students.
- RAGGING IS AN EVIL EQUATED BY THE HON’BLE SUPREME COURT AS A CRIMINAL ACT.
- Keep Away From This Menace And Avoid Keeping Involved In Any Criminal Offence Otherwise You Will Land In Troubles.
CONSTITUTION OF PERMANENT ANTI-RAGGING COMMITTEES
(ACADEMIC SESSION 2016-2017)
The following Anti Ragging Committees are constituted :
|A)||BLOCK-A||Tel. No.s for Helpline|
|1||Prof. (Dr.) Deepak Raj, (Maths)(Chief Proctor)||9416232121|
|2||Dr. Sanjeev, Asso. Prof. (Maths)||9416369763|
|3||Dr. Jugmendra, Asso. Prof. (Maths)||9996523279|
|4||Dr. Pawan Kumar A.P, (Maths)||8295800997|
|5||Ms. Vinod Kumari, A.P, (Chemistry)||9050936080|
|1||Sh. R.K. Sharma, Ass. Prof. & HOD (Civil)||9896099609|
|2||Sh. Subhashish Pal, A.P & HOD (Tex)||9416732840|
|3||Ms. Swati Gupta, A.P & HOD (ECE)||9896245070|
|4||Mr. Rahul Khurana A.P, (Civil)||9996430814|
|5||Mr. Ravinder Kumar, A.P, (Civil)||9813586874|
|1||Mr. Sunil Dhull, A.P & HOD(Mechanical)||9466477776|
|2||Mr. Sunil Kadiyan, A.P, (ME)||9728950888|
|3||Mr. Seeone Sharma, A.P, (ME)||8053001224|
|4||Mr. Virender Upneja, A.P, (ME)||9255558942|
|D)||BLOCK-D & E|
|1||Ms. Priyanka Sehgal, HOD (MBA) (Dy.Chief Proctor)||9034077699|
|2||Dr. Sukhvinder Singh, Asso.Prof. & HOD, (MCA)||9896310303|
|3||Mr. Matish Garg, A.P. (IT)||9466390042|
|4||Mr. Akhilesh Mishra, A.P, (MBA)||9671742390|
|5||Dr. Suman Madan, A.P, (MBA)||9467409878|
|6||Mr. Charan Singh, A.P, (BBA)||9034232636|
|7||Mr. Chankel Pasricha, A.P, (MBA)||8607582200|
|1||Mr. Chanderkant J Pawar, Hostel Warden||9992211759|
|2||Dr. Mahender Yadav, A.P.(MBA)Warden(Boys Hostel)||9992379052|
|3||Mr. Sandeep Kumar,A.P-(Civil), Warden (Boys Hostel)||9466687260|
|4||Mr. Bhupender, A.P-(Civil), Warden(Boys Hostel)||9991543646|
|5||Ms. Tanika Dhiman, A.P, (Tex), Warden(Girls Hostel)||7206777464|
|6||Ms. Neeraj Bala A.P. (TE), Warden (Girls Hostel)||7206839501|
|7||Ms. Himani Sharma, A.P.(ASH-Eng.),Warden(Girls Hostel)||9034310377|
|8||Ms. Astha, A.P. T.E., Warden (Girls Hostel)||7206693856|
|9||Mr. Amarpal, Supervisor||8950263901|
|1||Mr. Joginder Pal, Security Officer||9805225219|
|2||Mr. Vijay. Sports Officer||9812400060|
|3||Members of Proctorial Board|
- The above committees will ensure that no student indulges directly or indirectly for committing or abetting an act of Ragging. The Head of the Department shall take cognizance and punish appropriately the student found guilty of ragging under due intimation to the respective parents. However, any serious matter has to be referred to the undersigned for suitable action.
- The students must understand that ragging in any form is a criminal act & punishable under the Law of the land. FIR can be registered with the Police & trial held in the Court of Law.